PyaraBaby will not be responsible for in-transit damages.
- Please use sturdy cardboard boxes for shipping your product.
- Please use rigid boxes which are intact
- Please do not use flimsy or damaged boxes.
- Please remove any other labels, hazardous material indicators, and other previous shipping markings on the box in case you are reusing the box.
- Please clean & sanitize the box before shipping.
- Please use cartons of the appropriate size to avoid high Shipping fees.
- Please ensure products are safely padded and are not moving around in the boxes.
- Please strap the boxes securely. Do not use string or paper over wrap.
- For books and clothing you could also use blister packs if possible.
- Stick shipping label with recipient details provided by Pyarababy.
- Please don't use fancy boxes/packaging or fabric packaging that won't hold up.
Important notice: Place a duplicate address label inside the package
Use sturdy boxes
Avoid broken boxes
Use proper adhesives
Use blister packing for clothes & books.
A penalty fee of 10% will be charged for products not meeting set requirements.
We would appreciate it if you sent the products just as you would like to receive them for your own kid.